Vacuum Formed Refractory Shapes
Vacuum-formed refractory shapes?are used to cast aluminium, ferrous and other metals. They need to be created for high-temperatures and need to be durable enough to continuously be in contact with molten metal. Pyrotek Pyro-Iso vacuum-formed shapes offer excellent?insulating properties and strength, combined with?low fume generation.
Pyrotek offers a wide range of vacuum formed refratory shapes. The product is suitable for industrial applications?like nonferrous riser sleeves and cups, oil and gas-fired?heating equipment combustion chambers and areas?where lightweight and thermal insulation products are?required. Custom shapes in various hardness grades are?available on request. Custom cutting and machining are?also available for finished parts.?
- Excellent insulating properties
- High strength-to-weight ratio
- Good thermal shock resistance
- Low thermal conductivity and thermal mass
- Nonwetting and low smoking
- Ceramic Fibre Dosing Tube Gaskets
- Ceramic Fibre Tapping Cones
- Ceramic Fibre Riser Sleeves
|1147 Pyro-Iso EN||Datasheet||English|